1. The official e-ticket must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) at the ticketing counter for admission.
2. The lead traveler must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in the official e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. The official e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. There is no cancellation or refund upon confirmation of purchase.
6. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
7. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
8. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Unique Code(s)/E-ticket(s) and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold Wonderfly liable for any non-receipt of Unique Code(s)/E-ticket(s) or confirmations.
9. Wonderfly will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this Unique Code(s)/E-ticket(s) under any circumstances.
10. This Unique Code(s)/E-ticket(s) is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate Unique Code(s)/E-ticket(s)with the same sequential number will not be honored.
11. Wonderfly will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
12. Unique Code(s)/E-ticket(s) may not be used for touting purposes.
13. Tax invoice(s) will only be issued to you upon request.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the operator of the theme park. Please check with the specific theme park you are visiting.
15. Wonderfly reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.