Contest General Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all age 18 and above, residing in Malaysia only (“Participants”).
- Employees of the Organizer and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- All Participants acknowledge that the Organizer can still rely on the rule above even if the Organizer only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Organizer has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its value to the Organizer can be required if this occurs.
- Unless otherwise specified in special rules no person may enter any Contest more than once.
- By entering the Contest, Participants is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Wonderfly Contest or Giveaway (“the Contest”) is organized by Wonderfly Holdings Sdn Bhd (“The Organizer).
- Route to entry for the Contest and details of how to enter are via Wonderfly Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/wonderfly.asia/) and/or Blog (https://www.wonderfly.asia/blog/).
- Where the Organizer has special contest conditions or rules in relation to any contest, then they will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency between those special conditions and these general conditions.
- The Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Organizer’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the Contest will be entered.
- The Organizer also reserves the right to cancel the Contest if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the Contest will be notified to Participants as soon as possible by the Organizer.
- Physical Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. The winner will be required to produce an ID. Where the Organizer elects to post or courier a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by the Organizer for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- The Organizer expressly disclaims all liabilities arising from any lost or unsuccessful transportation of prizes. No second or onwards delivery shall be made by the Organizer for any returned prizes received by the Organizer, at any cost.
- Contest entries and materials submitted in connection with any Contest (written, audio or visual, or any combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage or audio recording taken of the Participants become the property of the Organizer. The Organizer may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material becomes and remains the sole property of the Organizer.
- The laws of Malaysia shall govern the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by any local, national, state, or any governmental laws. The Contest is also subject to these Rules and Regulations.