- An amazing showcase of 5,000 land bound and aquatic creature exhibits spread over a sprawling 60,000 sq feet, featuring tiger sharks, sea turtles, sea snakes, flying rays, coral fish, seahorses and many more!
- Highlight attraction: take a walk through Malaysia’s first underground aquarium exhibit, a 90-metre transparent tunnel that allows visitors full view of wildlife in their element.
- While there, don't miss out on an incredible animal encounter through Augmented Reality with ARV Aquaria KLCC.
What To Expect
Be surrounded by majestic ocean creatures at the 90-meter transparent tunnel.
See a huge variety of colourful fish and other marine life!
Discover weird and wonderful aquatic animals, including mesmerising “moon jellies”!
Explore and take fun pictures with a variety of other aquatic exhibits.
A must-see attraction while in Kuala Lumpur, perfect for families.
Book your ARV tickets to get up close with stunning creatures like Orcas through the magic of Augmented Reality!
Don’t miss out on everything this extensive attraction has to offer!
- Fixed Date Ticket: valid only on the selected visiting date.
- Children aged 0-2 enjoy admission free of charge. Please present IC / Passport for verification purposes.
- Senior Citizen & OKU must purchase their special rate tickets at the ticketing counter of Aquaria KLCC. Verification is mandatory to enjoy special rates, please present your IC / OKU card.
- 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (open all year round)
- Last admission at 6:00 pm
- Aquaria KLCC: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
How To Get There:
- By LRT: stop at KLCC Station (KJ10)
- By MRT: stop at Bukit Bintang Station (SBK 18A)
- By Monorail: stop at Raja Chulan Station (MR7)
- By KL Hop On Hop Off: stop at KL Convention Centre @ Aquaria KLCC
- Aquaria KLCC is located inside KL Convention Centre. If guest arrives at KLCC, please proceed to KL Convention Center by passing through KL City Centre Park. Aquaria KLCC is located one level down.
- Aquaria KLCC: 03-2333 1888
- Wonderfly Customer Support: 03-5870 2278 (daily from 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Important To Note
- Customers must purchase Aquaria KLCC admission tickets before proceeding to the ARV activity.
- Admission is free for infants age 0-2.
- Senior Citizens are not allowed to purchase Child tickets as admission tickets. Please purchase Senior Citizen tickets at the ticketing counter of Aquaria KLCC.
- Wheelchairs are available upon request. Please request wheelchair at the ticketing counter.
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- Download your E-Ticket (with QR Code) under your Wonderfly Account, select “BOOKINGS”, and click “VIEW VOUCHER”.
- Kindly present the E-Ticket (with QR Code) on your MOBILE, along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to redeem admission ticket.
- Lead Traveller must be present during ticketing redemption.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed after payment has been made.