- Apply Promo Code "DEDAGANG10" for RM10 OFF with minimum purchase of RM100 at the checkout.
- Entopia is a giant glass-house conservatory where butterflies flutter freely amid beautifully landscaped lush tropical gardens.It is also home to over 150 species of fauna and more than 200 species of flora.
- The Natureland living outdoor garden is one of the largest butterfly gardens in Malaysia, with approximately 15,000 free-flying butterflies at any one time consisting of up to 60 species.
- The Cocoon indoor discovery centre features two floors of learning exhibitions and indoor activities to educate visitors about the world of invertebrates.
- Get your Entopia tickets and more on Wonderfly, including other amazing attractions like Dark Mansion Penang, Wonderfood Museum and more!
What To Expect
Visit Entopia on your next trip to Penang for an educational day of fun!
Have a safe visit with Entopia's New Normal Standard Operating Procedures.
See a huge variety of beautiful butterflies housed in massive enclosures.
Discover the fascinating world of invertebrates at The Cocoon.
Take a relaxing stroll through Natureland and admire the many wonders of nature!
Enjoy the beautiful gardens with around 15,000 free-flying butterflies.
- Fixed Date Ticket: valid only on the selected date of visiting.
- Children aged 0-3 enjoy admission free of charge.
- People with disabilities enjoy admission free of charge. Please present O.K.U card for verification.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying Adult at all times.
- 9:00 am - 06:00 pm (last admission 05:00 pm)
- Closed every Wednesday
- Nature Talk @ Mystery Cave9:00am - 9:30am (Mon-Sun)10:00am - 10:30am (Mon-Sun)2:00pm - 2:30pm (Mon-Sun)4:00pm - 4:30pm (Mon-Fri)Vita Nova @ Main Entrance10:30am - 11:00am (Mon-Sun)3:30pm - 4:00pm (Mon-Sun)Bug Exploration @ The Sphere11:30am - 12:00noon (Mon-Sun)2:30pm - 3:00pm (Mon-Sun)4:00pm - 4:30pm (Sat-Sun)
- Jalan Teluk Bahang, Teluk Bahang, 11050 Penang, Pulau Pinang.
- Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm: 04-888 8111
- Wonderfly Customer Support: 03-5870 2278 (daily from 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Important To Note
- All activities are based on first come, first served. Check out latest schedule here.
- Child Ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 enjoy free admission.
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
- Senior Ticket: Age 60 and above
- Updated SOPs with effect from 1 May 2022 onwards :
- Mask-wearing will be optional at our outdoor gardens but is highly encouraged in crowded areas;
- Masks will be required at our Indoor Discovery Centre, The Sphere / The Atlas (our indoor activity venue), Tapestree by Fried Chicken Master (our F&B outlet) and Entopia Store;
- MySejahtera Check-in is no longer required at Entopia;
- Entry to Entopia is allowed for all visitors regardless of their vaccination status;
- All visitors will be required to allow staff of Entopia to check their risk status on MySejahtera;
- COVID-19 positive cases with High Risk status on MySejahtera and those under HSO are prohibited from entering Entopia
- Social distancing is no longer required but highly encouraged in crowded areas.
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- View & download your E-Ticket in the Wonderfly Mobile App by selecting “BOOKINGS”, followed by “VIEW VOUCHER”.
- Please present your MOBILE E-Ticket (with QR Code) along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to redeem admission tickets.
- Lead Traveller must be present during ticketing redemption.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed once payment has been made.