Book your Jet Ski Bunting Island Tour on Wonderfly to embark on a thrilling jet ski tour when in Langkawi!
Explore the iconic Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden) Island, the 2nd largest island and one of the must-see spots when in Langkawi, named for its unique resemblance to a pregnant maiden.
- Relax and chill out on deserted beaches, mangrove, eagle watching and snorkeling (depending on water condition).
Enjoy a worry-free experience with life jackets, insurance coverage and professional instruction included with the tour.
What To Expect
Ticket Validity & Info:
Fixed Date Ticket : Valid only on the selected visiting date and time slot booked.
Kindly arrive at the pick-up point 15-30 minutes in advance to participate in the tour.
Children must be accompanied by one (1) paying Adult at all times.
Duration of the Tour : 4 hours
Departure Point: Mega Water Sports Operations Beach Cabin, Cenang Beach
Departure Time: 9am & 2pm
Meeting Point :
- Mega Water Sports Beach Hut located at Cenang Beach.
Wonderfly Customer Support: +603-5870 2278 (daily from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm)
Important To Note
- All tours are not inclusive transfers.
- Maximum pax combine weight is 180 kg per jetski & 450kg per banana boat
- Minimum child age to operate the Jetski is 16 years old. Otherwise as mentioned minimum age as per above schedule, child may be a passenger with accompanying adult operating the Jetski.
- Minimum child age to ride on a banana boat is 5 years old.
- All guests are required to sign an indemnity form before the commencement of the tour.
- All guests must be physically fit and to report to us of any medical condition, if any.
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- Download your E-Ticket (with QR Code) via your E-mail. Kindly check your Spam/Junk Box if you could not acquire the E-Ticket from your Inbox.
- Kindly present the E-Ticket (with QR Code) through MOBILE along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to redeem admission ticket(s).
- Lead Traveller must be present during the ticket redemption.
- Guests who purchase tickets at MyKad rate must present all guests’ MyKad / MyKid card during ticket redemption. Admission may be rejected if guests fail to present their identification card.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed after payment has been made.