Book your Fun Island Hopping on Wonderfly to enjoy a leisurely cruise when in Langkawi!
Fun and thrilling 2 hours island hopping tour customised for those seeking a short Jet Ski excursion to the islands not far away from the main Langkawi island.
Watch some eagles at Singa Besar Island, stop by the famous beach island, Beras Basah and swim at a secluded island known as Intan Kecil island.
Also great for those pressed for time but would not want to miss out on a jet ski island adventure!
What To Expect
Ticket Validity & Info:
Fixed Date Ticket : Valid only on the selected visiting date and time slot booked.
Kindly arrive at the pick-up point 15-30 minutes in advance to participate in the tour.
Children must be accompanied by one (1) paying Adult at all times.
Duration of the Tour : 2 hours
Departure Point: Mega Water Sports Operations Beach Cabin, Cenang Beach
Departure Time: 9am & 2pm
Meeting Point :
- Mega Water Sports Beach Hut located at Cenang Beach.
Wonderfly Customer Support: +603-5870 2278 (daily from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm)
Important To Note
- All tours are not inclusive transfers.
- Maximum pax combine weight is 180 kg per jetski & 450kg per banana boat
- Minimum child age to operate the Jetski is 16 years old. Otherwise as mentioned minimum age as per above schedule, child may be a passenger with accompanying adult operating the Jetski.
- Minimum child age to ride on a banana boat is 5 years old.
- All guests are required to sign an indemnity form before the commencement of the tour.
- All guests must be physically fit and to report to us of any medical condition, if any.
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- Download your E-Ticket (with QR Code) via your E-mail. Kindly check your Spam/Junk Box if you could not acquire the E-Ticket from your Inbox.
- Kindly present the E-Ticket (with QR Code) through MOBILE along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to redeem admission ticket(s).
- Lead Traveller must be present during the ticket redemption.
- Guests who purchase tickets at MyKad rate must present all guests’ MyKad / MyKid card during ticket redemption. Admission may be rejected if guests fail to present their identification card.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed after payment has been made.