- Apply Promo Code "DEDAGANG10" for 10% OFF with minimum purchase of RM100 at the checkout
- Take your family on a journey through LEGOLAND, Malaysia’s first international theme park.
- Bring your imagination to life and experience the thrill of fighting flying dragons or sailing a pirate ship to find lost treasure, with more than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions.
- Visit the park’s seven areas including the Beginning, Miniland, Imagination, Lego Technic, Lego Kingdoms, Land of Adventure, and Lego City. The park contains more than 15,000 LEGO models made from over 60 million LEGO bricks.
- Give your family a unique, unforgettable experience at LEGOLAND Malaysia. Enjoy unbeatable rates when you get your tickets at Wonderfly.
What To Expect
▲ Get your Legoland Theme Park tickets on Wonderfly for an amazing day out!
▲ Embark on The Great LEGO Race, the world’s first LEGO virtual reality roller coaster!
▲ Plan your trip to LEGOLAND Johor Bahru today with tickets from Wonderfly!
Ticket Validity & Info:
- Open Dated Ticket: Valid until 01/03/2023.
- Please redeem your E-Ticket within the validity period.
- This is a single admission ticket to LEGOLAND Malaysia. No re-entry will be allowed once the park is exited.
*Please check the latest operating hours before your visit to LEGOLAND Malaysia.
LEGOLAND Theme Park:
- 10am - 6pm (closed every Wednesday)
LEGOLAND Water Park:
- 10am - 6pm (closed every Tuesday)
LEGOLAND SEA Life:
- 10am - 6pm
- 7, Jalan Legoland, Medini, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor.
- LEGOLAND Malaysia: 07-597 8888
- Wonderfly Customer Support: 03-5870 2278 (daily from 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Important To Note
- Child ticket: Age 3-11, Adult: 12-59 years old, Senior Citizen: above 60 years.
- Free entry for toddlers aged 0-2 to LEGOLAND Theme Park & Sea Life.
- For admission to LEGOLAND Water Park, toddlers must purchase tickets for admission at RM 11.00. Toddlers will receive 2 swimming diapers. Please note that toddler tickets are not available online. Visitors must purchase them at LEGOLAND ticketing counter. Proof will be required to verify child's age (if below 3 years old).
- Age and height restrictions on some rides may be found at their official website.
- Travelers should obtain all entry or transit visa requirements to Malaysia.
- Passports must have a minimum of 6 months validity after completing the journey across to Malaysia.
- Please note that vouchers labelled as "Child" are also applicable for "Senior." If you had purchased a "Senior" voucher and received a voucher labelled as "Child," the voucher is still valid.
- Re-admission is not allowed for single park tickets.
- Please note that your admission into the park may be delayed if your E-ticket does not display properly via your mobile. For hassle-free admission especially during peak season, you are encouraged to print your voucher for admission.
- Warning of Activity: LEGOLAND will not close their park in the event of inclement weather. However, certain outdoor rides will be close in case of the presence of lightning. Certain attractions and rides have height requirements. You may obtain this information on-site or at their official website.
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- Download your E-Ticket (with QR Code) under your Wonderfly Account, select “BOOKINGS”, and click “VIEW VOUCHER”.
- Kindly present the E-Ticket (with QR Code) on your MOBILE, along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to redeem admission ticket.
- Lead Traveller must be present during ticketing redemption.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed after payment has been made.