- Cool off from Malaysia's heat at the Lost World of Tambun Water Park!
- Explore the different water attractions within the park, with different intensities that suit both the thrill seekers and those looking for a chill time.
- Don't miss out on the Awesome Pool Party at Jungle Wave Bay where the DJ spins the latest soundtracks to make your experience even more FUN-TASTIC!
- Head to the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa to relax and rejuvenate in the 100% natural mineral hot springs, and marvel at the amazing Geyser of Tambun!
- Get these tickets and more on Wonderfly, including convenient accommodation at Sunway Lost World Hotel and more!
What To Expect
PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE
Your safety is our priority in Sunway Lost World Of Tambun. Every awesome attraction here is maintained and sanitized continuously to ensure everyone is safe. These extensive hygiene measures are guided by government and health care officials to let you PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE. Come and experience your Awesome Moments with us.
Be assured of your safety during your fun day at Lost World of Tambun.
Brave the Dragon's Lair Adventure, the theme park's latest attraction!
Ride a giant rubber tube down Adventure River while you enjoy the stunning view!
Feel the thrill of riding down Tube Raider, the longest inflatable tube ride in Malaysia!
Meet Ruby the Raccoon and her adorable friends at Lost World Petting Zoo.
Head to Lost World Tin Valley for a journey back in time to Ipoh of the past.
Have the thrill of your life as you experience the stormy seas on the Stormrider!
Ticket Validity & Info:
- Fixed Date Ticket: only valid on the selected visiting date.
- FREE Admission for children below 90cm in height. Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times within the park.
- No re-entry is allowed once the park has been exited. This is a one-time entry admission ticket.
Lost World of Tambun Theme Park:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sat, Sun, Public Holidays, School Holidays: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Closed every Tuesday except on Malaysian public & school holidays.
- Applies for:
- Lost World Water Park
- Lost World Amusement Park
- Lost World Tin Valley
- Lost World Tiger Valley
- Lost World Petting Zoo
- Lost World Adventure Park
- Lost World Malayana Rainfortress
Lost World Hot Springs Night Park:
- Open daily: 6:00pm till 11:00pm
- Crystal Spa Treatment: 12.00 noon till 11:00pm
- Luminous Forest: 8:00pm till 10:00pm
- No.1, Persiaran Lagun Sunway, Sunway City, 31150 Ipoh, Perak.
How To Get There:
- By Train: From KL Sentral or any KTM station, take the Electric Train Service (ETS) to Ipoh Railway Station. From the station, Lost World of Tambun is 25 minutes drive by car or taxi.
- Lost World Of Tambun: 05-540 8888
- Wonderfly Customer Support: 03-5870 2278 (daily from 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Important To Note
- Please ensure that proper swimming attire that are made from non-absorbent material such as Lycra, Jersey and Nylon is worn as it is mandatory at Sunway Lost World Of Tambun. Cotton material is not allowed to enter the pool.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please enter the "Hot Springs and Spa" area before you exit the park as your wristband will be removed during exit. Once the wristband is removed, you will no longer be able to access the rest of the theme park.
- Notes : Park will be close on 8th and 15th March 2022
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- Download your E-Ticket (with QR Code) under your Wonderfly Account, select “BOOKINGS”, and click “VIEW VOUCHER”.
- Present your MOBILE E-Ticket along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to redeem entrance wristband(s).
- No cancellations or refunds allowed after payment has been made.