- Trick your mind at Penang 3D Trick Art Museum, where the art looks so surreal, it’s as if you can touch and feel it with your hands!
- With over 40 different pieces of 2D & 3D Artwork, remember to take a lot of pictures to immortalise this incredible and unique experience!
- Hand-drawn by local Malaysian talent, 3D Trick Art Museum is a one of a kind museum found only in Penang.
- Get your tickets now from Wonderfly, and get ready to be wowed by fantastic illusions.
- Don’t miss out on other fascinating museums in Penang, including Dark Mansion Penang, Wonderfood Museum and much more.
What To Expect
Collaborate with friends to turn mind-bending illusions into the perfect photo-op!
Check out You in Wonderland, where you become either a giant or a midget!
Skydive without the danger in the Aerial Skydiving illusion.
Can you get the ferry out of the bottle?
Get your friends to cart you around a rickshaw as you enter old Penang!
Ticket Validity & Info:
- Fixed Date Ticket: only valid on the selected date of visiting.
- Weekdays : 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (last admission at 5:15 pm)
- Weekend & Public Holiday : 9:00 am – 8:00 pm (last admission at 7:15 pm)
- 10, Lebuh Penang, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang.
- Penang 3D Trick Art Museum: 04-263 1628
- Wonderfly Customer Support: 03-5870 2278 (daily from 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Important To Note
- To maintain public health and control the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all visitors must go through a temperature scan before entering Penang 3D Trick Art Museum. The attraction reserves the right to refuse entry for visitors with a temperature higher than 37.5°C.
- All Guests must present their IC / Passport during ticket redemption.
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
- Children aged 0-3 enjoy admission free of charge.
- It is compulsory for all visitors to wear a mask while visiting the museum.
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- Download your E-Ticket (with QR Code) under your Wonderfly Account, select “BOOKINGS”, and click “VIEW VOUCHER”.
- Alternatively, download your E-Ticket (with QR Code) via your Email. Kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder if you are unable to find the E-Ticket in your Inbox.
- Kindly present your PRINTED E-Ticket (with QR Code) along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to redeem admission tickets.
- Lead Traveller must be present during ticketing redemption.
- All guests who purchase MyKad Rate must present their MyKad / MyKid upon ticket redemption at the ticketing counter. Admission may be denied for guests who fail to present their IC upon request.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed after payment has been made.