- Apply promo code "DEDAGANG10" on the checkout page to enjoy RM10 OFF. Minimum purchase RM100.
- Ever wanted to see your food supersized? You can now see GIGANTIC REPLICAS of Malaysia's famous local cuisine at Wonderfood Museum.
- Take fun and interesting photos with props at the museum to memorialise your trip!
- Visit the three fun and exciting zones in the museum: Info Zone, Wow Zone, and Educational Zone.
- Get your tickets now from Wonderfly and visiting Wonderfood Museum during your trip to Penang this holiday!
- Don’t miss out on more wacky and wonderful attractions in Penang, including Penang Trick Art Museum, Dark Mansion Penang and more on Wonderfly.
What To Expect
Take pictures with enormous replicas of your favourite local delights!
The food replicas at this attractions look so real you can almost taste them!
See your favourite foods presented like never before in mind-bending exhibits.
Over 100 types of food are showcased in this must-visit attraction.
Other than giant food replicas, you can also see whimsical miniatures here.
- Fixed Date Ticket: valid only on the selected date of visiting.
- This is a one-time entry ticket to Wonderfood Museum. No re-entry will be allowed once the attraction is exited.
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm daily.
- No 49, Jalan Lebuh Pantai, 10300 Georgetown, Penang.
- Wonderfood Museum Penang: 04-251 9095
- Wonderfly Customer Support: 03-5870 2278 (daily from 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Important To Note
- Children aged 0-2 enjoy admission free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by one (1) paying Adult at all times.
- Senior Citizen requirement: Age 60 & above.
How to Use
- Receive your E-Ticket (with QR Code) instantly once payment has been made.
- To view & download your E-Ticket in your Wonderfly Account or via the Wonderfly Mobile App, please select “BOOKINGS”, followed by “VIEW VOUCHER”.
- Please present the E-Ticket (with QR Code) through MOBILE along with your IC / Passport at the ticketing counter to enter the attraction.
- Lead Traveller must be present during ticket redemption.
- Guests who purchase at MyKad rate must present their MyKad / MyKid card during ticket redemption. Admission may be denied if guests fail to present their identification card.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed after payment has been made.