Top 3 Amusement park in Korea, SEOUL LAND! It is very easy to get there using the Seoul subway. SEOUL LAND first opened in May 1988 right before he 1988 Seoul. Olympic Games as the first Korean amusement park. The unique themes are presented in the World Plaza, Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Tomorrow Land, Samchulli Hill and others. You can enjoy many thrilled attraction like Top Spin, King Viking, and so on.
• Admission + unlimited free use of all attractions (except experiential facilities/ coin facilities/ special exhibitions/ special performances)
• Snow Sled (Winter) : Free for one day pass holders
• Fixed date ticket
• The same prices applies for Adult & Child.
• Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months. Please bring a valid ID or valid documents for verification.
• Operating hours may be vary(click here to check)
• Closing hours are subject to change upon park schedule and other circumstances. Please reconfirm park hours prior to your visit.
• You must present your voucher in the 'The East Gate Information Center / Group Guidance Office' only. Tickets can be exchanged after the voucher is presented.
• Location of 'The East Gate Information Center / Group Guidance Office' : It's on the left side of the SEOUL LAND East gate ticket box
• Elephant train stops at the SEOUL LAND, Grand Park and Art Museum.
- Tickets: Adult(19Y~) 1,000won / Adolescent(13Y~18Y) 800won / Child 700won (~12Y)
- Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m ~ Seoulland closing hours
• 181 Gwangmyeong-ro, Makgye-dong, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea (click here for map)
• Receive e-ticket within 48 hours by email after payment is done.
• Kindly PRINT this e-ticket from Wonderfly
• Present it with your IC/Passport to redeem entrance ticket on your specified traveling date at ticket booth