Ticket Validity & Redemption Info:
- Open-Date Ticket: valid until 31 December 2019.
- Please check your spam/junk box if you could not find the E-Ticket (with QR code) from your Inbox.
- Kindly present the E-Ticket (with QR code) to exchange for admission ticket to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.
- Please present your passport as well during the exchange of admission ticket at the ticketing counter.
- This offer is only valid for the use of tourist. Not valid for Hong Kong citizens & residents.
- Child age 2 & below is free of charge of admission. Passport is required for verfication proof.
Ticket Redemption Location:
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Ticketing Counter
- Shop P101, The Peak Tower, No. 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong.
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (daily)
- The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, Hong Kong
How To Get There:
- By Peak Tram from St. John's Building Peak Tram Station
- By Bus Route No.15 from Central Ferry Pier to The Peak
- By Bus Route No.15B from Tin Hau to the Peak
- By Bus Route No. 15C from Central Ferry Pier to Garden Road Peak Tram Terminus (then Peak Tram from here)
- By Minibus No.1 from Central (Two IFC) to The Peak