Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
- Housed in very unusual looking entrance, Ripley Odditorium offers a self-guided tour through 100 exhibits. There is a careful balance between the strange, the shocking, and the beautiful. In the Odditorium, there are works of art made from everyday objects, incredible collections, and strange hobbies. There are exhibits from the worlds of science and illusions, hands-on interactive displays, videos, wax figures, cartoons, photos, rare artefacts, and state of the art special effects, all set in exotic themed surroundings, including spooky graveyards, lush jungles and scenes of natural wonder.
Jurrasic Research Center
- In a twist of fantasy and imagination, dinosaurs are walking the land again and roaming among mankind’s buildings. Located in Level 4, Sky Avenue Genting Highlands, Jurassic Research Centre has the numbers of life-size, animated and screaming dinosaur replicas that are now open for dinosaur’s enthusiasts. Current scientific consensus places the origin of dinosaurs at between 231 and 243 million years right up till 66 million years ago. Their past existence has inspired endless movies, books and art forms. People will always love dinosaurs for the simple reason that they are not around anymore.
- In Jurassic Research Centre, visitors can travel back in time to when dinosaurs ruled the Earth and uncover the mysteries of the planet’s prehistoric past. There were over 70 dinosaurs back to life (with the help of the latest animatronics technology) to create a hands-on interactive activity centre of epic proportions. What will be even more dramatic is, visitors can see all their favourite dinosaurs in their original sizes.
Dawn of the Dead: Zombie Outbreak
- Are you ready to explore the dark abandoned house in Zombie Outbreak? Fear not, cross your fingers and hold your breath, people! Don’t be surprised to see the few undead on the streets! The dead have risen, and they’re hungry. Consumed with a ravenous desire for human flesh, they are everywhere. All they do is kill, and the people they kill? Moments later, they get up and start killing themselves, infected with whatever it is that is causing the newly dead to rise. Society is crumbling. The world is going straight to hell. Your own family and friends may have joined the ranks of the undead. And they’re coming right at you!
- Fixed Date Ticket: Valid for a single entry (One-time admission only)
- Adult: 130cm & Above
- Child: 90cm - 130cm
- Senior Citizen: Age 60 & Above
- OKU (Disabled Person Designation): Present OKU card for verification
- Daily: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Level 4 Sky Avenue Genting, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang.
Wonderfly Contact Number
- Customer Service Department: 03-55698873 (Mon-Fri from 9:00 AM - 6:00 pm *lunch break: 1:00pm-2:00pm* )