1. This e-ticket must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) at the ticketing counter for admission.
2. The lead traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold Wonderfly liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. Wonderfly will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. Wonderfly will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Tax invoice(s) will only be issued to you upon request.
15. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the operator of the theme park. Please check with the specific theme park you are visiting.
16. Wonderfly reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.