The infamous Madame Tussaud Museum in Singapore, featuring renowned singers, atheletes, movie stars, historic figures, celebrities and more! "Meet" your favorite celebs now at Madame Tussaud Museum!
New feature: Marvel 4D Segment; meet your favorite Superheroes, Captain America & Iron Man, join them and battle against villains!
|Madame Tussauds Full Experience (Adult/ Child)||
|Madame Tussauds Full Experience + Marvel 4D Experience||
- Open Dated Ticket: 3 months from the date of purchased
- Monday~Friday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm (last admission at 6:00 pm)
- Sat~Sun, Public Holidays: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm (last admission at 7:30 pm)
[Operation hours may vary from time to time, for more accurate info, please refer to the official website https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/en/plan-your-visit/opening-hours/]
- Madame Tussauds Singapore, 40 Imbiah Road, Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa, Singapore, 099700
How to get there:
1) Sentosa Express: Head to the 3rd level of the VivoCity shopping mall for the Sentosa Express monorail to Sentosa Island. Alight at Imbiah Station, then head across Merlion Plaza to the escalators. After 4 flights of escalators, you will see the red carpet of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
2) Cable Car: From HarbourFront MRT take Exit B (HarbourFront Centre). Follow directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower ll and take the cable car to Sentosa Island.