Ticket Validity & Redemption Info:
- Fixed Date Ticket
- Please book your Eco Land Themepark ticket at least 72 hours before the date of visiting.
- Please present the E-Ticket (with barcode) through Mobile or Printed, at the ticketing counter for admission.
- Child Age 2 & below is free of charge.
Guide For Train Tour:
- Please ensure that your ticket is with you at all times as the ticket inspector may request for it.
- The ticket is valid for a single circulation on the date of purchase. Please enjoy your time fully at each station before moving to the next station.
- The train operates at regular intervals (7~12 minutes)
- Operating hours for train may vary depending on weather conditions.
- Please do not stand up or lean on the door.
- Please do not allow children to sit at the edge of the seat. Please ensure that your children is seated in the middle for safety.
- Main Station (Departure) >> Ecobridge Station >> Lake Side Station >> Picnic Garden Station >> Lavender, Green Tea, and Rose Garden Station >> Main Station (Train Terminal)
Operation Hours (Train Schedule):
- Summer (April to November): First Train (8:30 AM), Last Train (5:30 PM)
- Winter (December to March): First Train (8:40 AM), Last Train (4:30 PM)
- Last Train Hour can be changed due to sunset hour.
- 1278-169, Beonyeong-ro, Jocheon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
How To Get There: