Kansai Thru Pass (KTP) method of redemption & info:
- Kindly Print the E-Ticket out and present it along with your passport during redemption of Kansai Thru Pass (KTP) at the specified redemption location (see redemption section).
- The Visiting Date selected is equivalent to the day of redemption of the pass. Please collect your pass on the visiting date selected. No amendment of date shall be awarded.
- The pass is valid for usage on non-consecutive days (2 days / 3 days). Please utilize the pass before the validity period: 31st March 2019.
- This pass is only available for Non-Japanese travelers with tourist visa.
- The ticket is valid for the first service through the last service within a day. (Not for 24 hours from the time first used.)
- The ticket will not be replaced when lost.
- The ticket can only be replaced at major stations if the magnetic strips fail to function.
- Avoid putting your ticket close to things like your smartphone.
List of Coverage Trains & Buses Operators:
List of Benefits and Discounts available using KTP:
Address & Operation Hours:
- Osaka Kansai Airport, T1, International Arrival Hall. North Exit, JTR Counter [ Operating Hours: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM ]
- OCAT Tourist Information Center, 1F OCAT building, 1-4-1 Minatomachi Naniwa-ku, Osaka. [ Operating Hours: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM ]