Ticket Redemption & Info:
- Open Date Ticket: valid until 31st of December 2018
- Please display the e-ticket through MOBILE or PRINTED, along with your passport to redeem the physical ticket at the specified redemption location.
- Please exchange for your Oeno Onsen physical ticket at the ticket redemption location. Guest will be rejected for admission if physical ticket is not presented during the visiting.
- Child age 3 & below is free of charge of admission.
- This offer is only valid for tourist, not valid for Japan citizens and residents. No refund or compensation shall be awarded once transaction is complete.
- NOTE: Guests with body tattoos are not allowed to enter the premise.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed with a fee of JPY 2,160 per person (if guest wish to stay longer hours, after 2:00 AM)
Ticket Redemption Location:
- Tokyo Narita Airport (T1) International Arrival Hall: H.I.S Counter, South Exit (Operating Hours: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM)
- Tokyo Narita Airport (T2) International Arrival Hall: H.I.S Counter, Centre Hall (Operating Hours: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM)
- Tokyo Haneda Airport (2nd Floor) International Arrival Hall: H.I.S Counter (Operating Hours: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM)
- Tokyo Tourist Information Center Harajuku: (H.I.S-TIC), 1F Ash Building 19-11, Jingumae 1 Chome Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. (Operating Hours: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Oeno-Onsen Monogatari Operationg Hours:
- 11:00 AM - 9:00 AM (the following day) open all year round
- Last entry at 7:00 AM
- 2 Chome-6-3 Aomi, Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to, Japan 135-0064
How To Get There:
- 2 minutes walk from Telecom Center Station (テレコムセンター駅) on Yurikamome Line
- 7 minutes by shuttle bus (free of charge) from Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai Line. View the shuttle bus timetable