Ticket Redemption & Info:
- Fixed Date Ticket: only valid for the selected date, no amendment and refund once transaction is completed.
- Display the E-Ticket through Mobile or Printed at the receptionist to complete your order.
- Includes traditional Kimono, the sash belt (obi), Japanese clutch, Japanese sandals, and Japanese socks.
- Hairstyling service is not included in this package. Please purchase the service on site.
Important Info & Insider Tips:
- Please visit Yumeyakata Kyoto (Gojo Branch) store early to avoid any disappointment as it make take 1-2 hours to complete your dressing.
- During Winter Season, please wear low-cut neckline innerwear and warm leggings to keep yourself warm.
- Please return the Yukata before or by 6:30 PM on the same day to avoid surcharge.
- For additional rental period, you may pay an additional 1,080 yen at the counter and return the Kimono the next day at 5:00 PM.
- 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM (last entry at 6:00 PM)
- Closed on 31st December 2018 until 3rd of January 2019
- Japan, 〒600-8104 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Shimogyō-ku, Manjūjichō, 128 夢館新館うめとビル
How To Get There:
Taxi: From JR Kintetsu Kyoto Station, take a taxi to Yumeyakata Kimono Store (5 minute journey)
**You may show the driver this address: 五条通り北側 東洞院(ひがしのとういん)通り東(ひがし)
Subway: Take the Karsuma line bound for Kokusai-Kaikan国際会館行き. Get off at Gojo Station 五条, proceed to Exit 1 and walk straight ahead for 3 minutes
Bus: Take the Kyoto City bus to Gojon Karasuma stop (Nos. 5/26/80/101)
Train: Take the Keihan train to Kiyomizu Gojo Station, proceed to Exit 3 and walk west for 8 minutes