Taiwan Highspeed Raiway Pass Redemption Process:
- Please display the E-Ticket Redeption Code along with Passport (all guest) to exchange for Taiwan Highspeed Railway Pass- 5-Day Standard Joint Pass.
- You may use the E-Ticket Redeption Code to exchange for THSR Pass within 88 days from the date of purchase. Exchange will not be allowed once the validity period is over. No revalidation will be allowed as well.
- When exchanging the THSR Pass, the ticketing counter will request the starting date of usage. Once the date is fixed, please utilize the pass on the specified starting date.
- The THSR 5-Day Standard Joint Pass must be used in 5 consecutive days, starting from the specified date.
- Unlimited rides on Taiwan Raiways for 5 consecutive days.
- Unlimite rides on Taiwan High Speed Railways for any two days within the 5 days validity of the pass.
- Reservation of seat can be done at any of THSR Ticket Counter or Taipei Main Station. free of charge. Please reserve in advance to successfully book for your desired seat.
- Free sitting is allowed at any time on Taiwan Railways Chu-Kang class & Fu-Hsing class by utilizing the THSR 5-Day Standard Joint Pass.
Warnings of the activity:
- Limited to foreign visitors holding tourist visas valid for 6 months or less. If you are visa-free tourist valid 90 days or less in Taiwan, purchases must be made from overseas before arriving in Taiwan.