Ticket Redemption & Info:
- Fixed Date Ticket: Please visit and redeem cruise ticket on the date of visiting.
- Please display the E-Ticket through Mobile or Printed to the staff to join the boat cruise.
- No amendment or cancelation once transaction has been completed.
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
- The first sailing - Sheshui terminal: 09:00. Syuanguang Temple terminal: 09:20. Ita Thao terminal: 08:40
- The last sailing - Sheshui terminal: 17:00. Syuanguang Temple terminal: 17:20. Ita Thao terminal: 17:40
- Please note that sailing times may change on the day without prior notice due to weather conditions or public holidays. Check with the staff when you board the boat to avoid disappointment.
Warnings of the activity:
- Sailing times may be affected by weather conditions
Sun Moon Lake Boat Cruise Itinerary:
- From Shueishe Pier, you will board your boat and begin your lake travel. If you arrive early, you may get the chance to shop for souvenirs. The small shops that sell local snacks and souvenirs here are extremely cosy so you might want to see more of that too.
- Once you start cruising through the lake, your friendly guide will tell you stories about the lake and its surroundings. Feel free to ask him questions if you want to know more.
- Your next stop is at Syuanguang where you can walk up the hill to see some amazing spots. You may also walk further to see the whole of Sun Moon Lake. You must also try their local delicacy which is the herbal tea eggs.
- Though there are stops, the time on the boat will give you ample time to reflect and see the beauty of the surroundings so pack your bags now and see more or Taiwan!
What to Wear & Bring during your boat cruise:
- Modest & Comfortable Attire
- Good pair of shoes for walking
- Bottled Water
- Cap / Hat
- Camera (do take lots of good pictures during trip)
- Sun Moon Lake Shuishe Wharf, Yuchi Township, Nantou County, Taiwan 555