Ticket Validity & Info:
Merchandise Offer Terms and Conditions:
Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
How To Get There:
2. The Promotion is open to all:
2.1 Malaysians and permanent residents who reside in Malaysia aged 18 and above.
2.2. The following categories of persons shall NOT be eligible for Wonderfly Hong Kong Disneyland promotion:
2.3.1. Permanent and contract employees of Wonderfly Sdn Bhd;
3. The Organiser offers exclusive gifts ("Promotional Gift") to Wonderfly customers who purchased a minimum of 2 Adult Admission Tickets for Hong Kong Disneyland from Wonderfly in a single transaction during the Promo Period. The Promotional Gift is as follows:
1 x Limited Edition Hong Kong Disneyland Umbrella
3.1 Each Customer is eligible for only one (1) set of Promotional Gift, regardless of the number of tickets purchased in a single recorded transaction.
3.2 Customers can make multiple transactions so long as it meets the minimum purchase requirement of 2 x Hong Kong Disneyland Adult Admission Tickets to obtain more than one (1) set of Promotional Gift.
3.3 The Promotional Gift is available to claim while stocks last.
3.4 It is the customer’s responsibility to claim their Promotional Gift from The Organiser once the transaction has been made. Customers can collect their Promotional Gift from Wonderfly’s office once they have successfully completed their transaction.
Gift collection period is between 9 am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) from 7th June 2019 to 31st August 2019. For further details regarding the Promotional Gift collection, customers can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.5 The Promotional Gift is not transferrable and not exchangeable for cash.
3.6. The customer can also opt to have the Promotional Gift delivered to them via courier. However, the delivery charges will be borne by the customer. To arrange for this collection method, the customer will need to make an arrangement by contacting us at 03-5870-2278 or sending us an email at email@example.com
3.7 The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, damage, delay, tampering, theft or modification of the Promotional Gift once it has been collected from The Organiser’s place of dispatch for delivery by the courier company.
3.8 Only customers who fulfill the Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be eligible for the Promotional Gift. The Organiser reserves the right to exclude customers who have failed to fulfill the Promotion Terms and Conditions and/or who have submitted incomplete or inaccurate data.
4. By accepting the offer each eligible person agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion without notice. Any cancellation, termination or suspension of the Promotion by the Organiser shall not entitle the visitors to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any loss or damage incurred by the visitor as a direct and indirect result of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
6. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Promotion, including but not limited to the type of Promotion Gift, shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any customer will be entertained. The decisions of the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
6.2 The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise incurred through the usage of the Promotional Gift.
6.3 The terms and conditions herein contained shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.