Tour Validity & Info:
- Fixed Date Tour : Valid only on the selected visiting date.
What to Wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes (conservative style as visiting temple; shoulders, knees & ankles must be covered)
- Good pair of shoes (must be closed shoes)
What to Bring:
- Bottled water
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
Meeting Point - Taipei Gala Hotel boarding point
- Meeting time - 01:00 pm
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting point.
Sanxia Zushi Temple
- A place of worship featuring traditional architecture.
- The temple is known for its intricately carved stone and bronze columns and statues, carved stone lions, camphor wood carvings, and exquisite bronze bas-reliefs.
Old Street in Sanxia
- This street is filled with local shops and stalls that you can browse and purchase souvenirs and local handicrafts.
Yingge’s Pottery Factory & Showroom
- A short trip to the lush countryside southwest of Taipei brings you to Yingge, where hand-painted replicas of elegant Ming (1368-1644) and Ching (1644-1911) vases are produced.
Pottery Street in Yingge
- This narrow street is lined with shops selling everything from earthenware tea sets to delicate statues.
Drop off time: 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm
- You will be transferred back to your Hotel boarding point.
Note : The timings of each stop are approximate estimates and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Taipei Gala Hotel - 186, Songjiang Rd, Zhongshan District, Taipei
- Wonderfly Customer Support: +603-5870 2278 (daily from 09:00 am - 06:00 pm)