Book your tickets to Everland on WONDERFLY!
Everland is South Korea's largest theme park. Located at the Everland Resort in Yongin, a city in Gyeonggi-do, it receives 7.3 million visitors annually and was ranked sixteenth in the world for amusement park attendance in 2014.
Everland was Korea’s first family park and is still one of its most popular. There is a safari area featuring lions, tigers and bears, a water park, and some of the country’s most famed, lush gardens.This theme park has something for everyone: rides, shows, animals, food and shopping!
|General Admission (until 31st October 2018)||
|General Admission (1st of Nov ~ 31st December 2018)||
*Child below Age of 3 is free of charge. Kindly show your passport to valid the age of child.
Validity (Based on the package selected)
• Daily 10:00am to 09:00pm (Time may vary)
Good to know
• Tulip festival will be held on March 16 to April 23
• Canola Flower Festival will be held on May 4 to May 24
• Rose festival will be held on May 25 to June 12
• Summer Splash will be held on June 16 to August 28
• Halloween and horror night will be held on September to October 31
• Christmas Fantasy will be held on November 3 to December 31
• 199 Everland-ro, Pogog-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea (click here for map)
• Receive e-ticket within 48 hours by email after payment is done.
• Kindly PRINT this e-ticket or show the MOBILE E-Ticket from Wonderfly and
• Present it with your IC/Passport to redeem entrance wristband(s) on your specified traveling date at ticket booth.