Soothe your soul and enjoy a peaceful retreat by booking your Seoraksan National Park + Naksansa Temple 1 Day Tour on Wonderfly!
One of the four must-visit temples in Korea, Naksansa Temple is a haven for Korean Buddhists, housing an impressive Buddha statue and tranquil lotus pond.
Visit Seoraksan, the tallest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range which offers stunning views of the surrounding valley and ocean.
Travel with ease via convenient round trip shuttle bus services included with this tour.
Ticket Validity & Info:
Fixed Date Ticket: valid only on the date and time specified.
You will receive a confirmation email and E-Ticket within 48 hours after booking.
In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets and rates are the same for Adult and Child.
Children aged 0-3 enjoy free admission, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please present valid passport for verification purposes.
Tour Operating Days:
Monday / Wednesday / Friday
• In front of Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2 / Airport Express)
• Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
• In front of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 10 (Subway line 2, 4, 5)
* Please find the guide with a banner or flag that says “K Tour Story”.
* If you don’t see any staff from K Tour Story, please search for the bus placed around a 100m radius from the subway exit!
The scheduled itinerary may be subject to delays on weekends due to traffic conditions.
To ride the Seoraksan Cable Car, please purchase tickets on-site (10,000 KRW). Inquire with staff if interested.
If your reservation cannot be made at the desired date and time, our Customer Support Team will contact you via email.